- Mid-Volume Converter
- Manually Operated
- Small Footprint for Pack Stations with Limited Space
- Eliminates Adhesive Tape and Cutting
- Attractive Presentation for Unboxing
- Excellent Cushioning and Protective Capabilities
- Smaller Pre-Pack Dimensions
- Sustainable, Recyclable Alternative to Bubble Wrap, Foam, and Packing Peanuts
The Geami WrapPak M Edge is a manually operated converter with no electricity needed to increase flexibility in applications. No cutting or taping are needed. It also featues reduced storage, handling, and transport costs due to the small pre-pack dimension. This is a great solution for pack stations with limited space due to small footprint.
The Geami WrapPak series (HV, M, M Edge) combines a patented die cut kraft paper with a tissue interleaf paper. The converter expands the die-cut paper into a 3D honeycomb structure, forming a unique wrapping material. By locking angled paper cells together, items can be wrapped securely without the need for adhesive tape or cutting. This solution offers product protection with improved productivity while using sustainable products for a positive unboxing experience.
- Dimensions: 28″ x 11″ x 28″
- Weight: 22lbs
- Cut method: Manual Tear