- Mid-Volume Converter
- Manually Operated
- Eliminates Adhesive Tape and Cutting
- Small Footprint
- Attractive Presentation for Unboxing
- Excellent Cushioning and Protective Capabilities
- Smaller Pre-Pack Dimensions
- Sustainable, Recyclable Alternative to Bubble Wrap
The Geami WrapPak M is ideal for mid volume e-commerce environments where it's critical to prevent damage while providing an attractive unboxing experience with materials that are curbside recyclable.
Geami WrapPak combines a patented die cut kraft paper with a tissue interleaf paper. The converter expands the die-cut paper into a 3D honeycomb structure, forming a unique wrapping material. By locking angled paper cells together, items can be wrapped securely without the need for adhesive tape or cutting. This solution offers product protection with improved productivity while using sustainable products for a positive unboxing experience.
- Dimensions: 28″ x 19″ x 13″
- Weight: 33lbs
- Cut method: Manual Tear